Sunday 17 December 2017

A Superb Investment Property in Fegg Hayes, ST6

                


As an Estate Agent & Letting Agent in Stoke on Trent, I’m often asked “why do you advertise other agents properties as investments?”  My answer is quite simple, “I too am a Landlord with a property portfolio and am quite happy to share my knowledge and experience!”
So, while out on my travels, earlier this week, I came across this 3 Bedroom Property in Fegg Hayes.  It appears to have everything that it should have in terms of a family home,  3 Bedrooms (1 en-suite), Breakfast Kitchen and an enclosed Rear Garden,  all for an asking price of OIRO £124,950.
In my experience, this property could achieve a monthly income of £625pcm, providing an annual yield of 6%, which is a reasonable return on your money.  Check out the link below and decide for yourself………



No comments:

Post a Comment